This year's penultimate round of The Danish Rally Championship - was the best possible for Peugeot Total Dealer Team DK. Christian Jensen and Freddy Pedersen took the season's third victory and is closing up in the battle for the championship win.
"Such a weather and so demanding roads, that we had today, yes, it's just me," says Christian Jensen, which on the slippery roads was leading from start to finish. "I knew that if we just did not make any mistakes, then our worst rival Ib Kragh in Citroen DS3 R5 could not follow our speed, and we succeeded, we won all stages, a nice feeling!" It was a difficult race which claimed many victims. "It looked like a little scrapyard around along some of the special stages, it was wet, slippery and it was some very demanding stages."
The team's second team in 208R2 had a not so good day, on the day's fourth stage we vent of the road and lost much time. We gambled and failed! It took very long time for the spectators before we were on the road again, after our mistake we were not fighting for the victory, now it was just about reaching the finish, says Kim Madsen.
1. IB Kragh (Citroën DS3 R5) = 91 points
2. Christian Jensen (Peugeot 208T16) = 87 points
3. Torben Sorensen (Subaru Impreza N12) = 48 points
RESULTS 2WD 1600 cm3
1. Kim Madsen (Peugeot 208R2) = 85 points
2. Simon Lund Larsen (Citroën C2R2 Max) = 72 points
3. Jacob Jensen (Peugeot 208R2) = 56 points
RESULTS 2WD 2000 cm3
1. Carsten Jensen (Renault Clio III Sport R3) = 70 points
2. Kenneth Madsen (Suzuki Swift Maxi 2000) = 69 points
3. Martin Johansen (Renault Clio Maxi 2000) = 34 points